Anime Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosario + Vampire Capu2

+2
akashiya10
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Empty Rosario + Vampire Capu2

Post by Admin Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Rosario + Vampire Capu2

Rosario + Vampire Capu2 12563610

new semester has arrived for Tsukune and the gang featuring a handfull of girl obsessed female first years and it seems like among these first years emerges another vampire who holds a grudge against her sister Moka. What shall this grudge lead to in the future and shall Tsukune suceed in taming this new problem child into his friend, no one knows what the future holds.

ROSARIO TO VAMPIRE CAPU2 English Sub Mediafire Links

Rosario to Vampire Capu 2 Episode 01 UNC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu 2 Episode 02 UNC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu 2 Episode 03 UNC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu 2 Episode 04 UNC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu 2 Episode 05 UNC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu 2 Episode 06 UNC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu 2 Episode 07 UNC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu 2 Episode 08 UNC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu 2 Episode 09 UNC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu 2 Episode 10 UNC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu 2 Episode 11 UNC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu 2 Episode 12 UNC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu 2 Episode 13 UNC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Higher Quality

Rosario to Vampire Capu2 01 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu2 02 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu2 03 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu2 04 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu2 05 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu2 06 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu2 07 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu2 08 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu2 09 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu2 10 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu2 11 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu2 12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rosario to Vampire Capu2 13 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Dual Audio Mediafire links

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rosario + Vampire Capu2 English Dub Mediafire links

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Admin
Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://animevillage.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Empty Re: Rosario + Vampire Capu2

Post by akashiya10 Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:43 am

Hey! That's my favorite show! Very Happy Thanks for giving the links to download.
akashiya10
akashiya10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:08 am

You are absolutely welcome. Any other series you want, post it in the anime requests.... cheers
Admin
Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by deathking Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:01 am

umm this like goes to the first season, cause it dont say capu2 just the same as the first season even the url is the same, so...... do you have a have a link to season 2?

deathking

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:18 am

deathking wrote:umm this like goes to the first season, cause it dont say capu2 just the same as the first season even the url is the same, so...... do you have a have a link to season 2?
I'm really sorry. it took me a while until i figured it out. but there a slight problem. Ep 24 English dub is broken so you can use the dual audio. any other problems, please let me know.
Admin
Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adamchin96 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:14 pm

why can't i download it from mediafire it said:File Removed for Violation.(Rosario+Vampire Ep14-26[DUB].mkv) they all are same result.and sorry for my bad english.

adamchin96

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:50 am

adamchin96 wrote:why can't i download it from mediafire it said:File Removed for Violation.(Rosario+Vampire Ep14-26[DUB].mkv) they all are same result.and sorry for my bad english.
The site is dead and everything is deleted. I recently opened a better and bigger site. You can request in forums.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:36 am

the mediafire links dont work for the english dubs can you reupload them ?
Tsukune
Tsukune

Back to top Go down

Post by raiden278 Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:30 pm

admin please reupload ,, links doesn't work,

raiden278

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down